Find the latest promo code for Walmart groceries! Save money on your next order by using a Walmart grocery promo code found in this post!
What Is Walmart Grocery?
Walmart grocery delivery lets you buy groceries online and get them delivered to your door on the same day – in as little as two hours or less.
There are no order minimums required and they charge the same low prices you would find at Walmart stores.
There is a $9.99 delivery fee per order that’s waived if you have a Walmart+ membership. Walmart Plus (Walmart+) costs $98 per year, but there’s a way to get a free year’s worth of Walmart+ that I wrote about here.
Walmart Grocery Promo Code List
All of the promotion codes below have been verified to work. The current Walmart promo code FRESHAPR will give you a $20 discount on your next $75 delivery order!
|WOWFRESH||$10 off $50 (new users)||12/31/2021|
|PAYPAL||$10 (using PayPal)||12/31/2021|
|FRESHAPR||$20 off $75||05/31/2021|
|TIMEBACK||$10 off $50||04/26/2020|
Do you have a code not listed here? Let me know and I’ll add it.
How To Add A Promo Code
- Create a Walmart account if you don’t already have one.
- Choose a delivery date and time (Walmart defaults to grocery pickup, make sure to switch it to grocery delivery).
- Go shopping and add items to your cart.
- Place your order by confirming your delivery address and adding your payment information. Here is where you can enter a Walmart grocery promo code.
Other Interesting Articles:
- Earn Money Every Time You Buy Gas
- Earn Rewards At Restaurants For Dine-In, Take-Out, And Delivery With Seated
The Bottom Line
Delivery apps are making our lives more convenient, but quite a few of them mark-up the prices of goods. Fortunately, this isn’t the case with Walmart Grocery.
The Walmart+ membership that waives all delivery fees is worth it if you shop at Walmart a lot. Even if you don’t, you can use my tip to get one year of Walmart+ for free (and even get paid for doing so)!