Wyndham is offering a vacation for 4 days and 3 nights for the heavily discounted price of $199! You’ll also get 15,000 Wyndham points and a $100 rebate coupon on top of the vacation offer.
The catch? You need to listen to a timeshare sales presentation.
Wyndham Vacation Package Offer
Wyndham is offering an incredible vacation deal for just $199! That’s a savings between $984 to $1,181 depending on where you want to go.
All you need to do is attend a 120-minute Club Wyndham timeshare sales presentation. You do not to make a purchase to get the vacation offer.
The vacation package includes:
1) Vacation For 4 Days/3 Nights
You’ll receive a 4 day/3 night vacation for up to 2 adults and 2 children (under age 18) at one of the following locations of your choice:
- Las Vegas, NV
- Orlando, FL
- Myrtle Beach, SC
- Branson, MO
2) 15,000 Wyndham Rewards Points
The 15,000 Wyndham points can be redeemed for free nights at over 8,400 hotels.
Wyndham Rewards points are really simple to use since all of their hotels belong in 1 of 3 tiers:
- Tier 1: 7,500 points
- Tier 2: 15,000 points
- Tier 3: 30,000 points
Go here to view all Wyndham hotel locations. You can filter by each tier level to see what each hotel will cost in points.
For example, the Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista near Disney requires 15,000 points per night.
3) “Spend A Night On Us” $100 Coupon
The “Spend A Night On Us” rebate coupon will give you up to $100 cash back for a future one-night stay at any Wyndham Hotels & Resorts destination in the U.S. booked through CLUB WYNDHAM Travel.
Club Wyndham is the timeshare branch of the Wyndham brand. As mentioned earlier, to get the vacation offer, you need to attend a 2-hour timeshare sales presentation.
To book the timeshare presentation, call 1-877-393-8405 to book. Additional info can be found with the links below (click the vacation destination you’re interested in for specific details):
Before you attend one of these presentations, read my thoughts under the section ‘The Bottom Line‘.
Terms & Conditions
- You, and your spouse if married, must attend a 120-minute CLUB WYNDHAM® timeshare sales presentation. Please read our Terms and Conditions to see if you meet the minimum eligibility requirements. Earliest available check-in is 14 days from the vacation purchase date.
- Transportation, airfare, gratuities, parking fees, room taxes, meals not specifically advertised, and incidentals are not included. The retail value of this package may depend on room availability, additional feature(s) and travel dates selected. You must complete your stay within 12 months from date of purchase.
- Wyndham Rewards Points: You will receive a certificate redeemable for 15,000 Wyndham Rewards points. Points must be claimed within 90 days of the activation date (Retail value $195). *Good for 1 standard bedroom per night at applicable properties, subject to availability. A per night resort fee is payable for all nights at Caesars hotels, including Go Free nights. Points cannot be used to pay resort fees. Cancellation policies vary by property. Blackout dates/rates, minimum length of stay requirements and other restrictions apply at condos and homes. See Wyndhamrewards.com/terms for more information and full terms and conditions payable for all nights at Caesars hotels, including Go Free nights. Points cannot be used to pay resort fees. Cancellation policies vary by property. Blackout dates/rates, minimum length of stay requirements and other restrictions apply at condos and homes. See Wyndhamrewards.com/redeem for more information and full terms and conditions.
- This offer is valid only for residents of the following states: AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, NC, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, DC, WI, WV, WY. For NY Residents: The price range of interests offered varies from $11,800 – $92,700 and is subject to change without notice.
The Bottom Line
My overall opinion = this is a VERY generous deal.
For $199, it’s a steal to stay at a nice hotel for 4 nights and 3 days for your entire family (2 adults, 2 children).
The catch is the timeshare presentation. The sales people who do this are extremely good at their jobs. I’ve heard of many people who go there with the intention of saying no and they end up signing for a timeshare.
So, if you’re someone who struggles to stay firm/say no, I don’t recommend attending a presentation.
For others who can say no and won’t feel bad, take advantage of this hot deal.