Moving? Then change your address with USPS that will unlock a 10% Amazon coupon code along with other instant savings and discounts worth over $750!
Direct Link | Amazon Discount Information
Once you change your address through the link above, you’ll be presented with various instant savings and discounts. One of them is a 10% coupon code for Amazon, up to $200 in purchases.
In the past, it used to be 15% off $1,000 (maximum value of $150). That was obviously a better offer, but a $20 savings on a $200+ purchase isn’t too bad either.
Terms & Conditions
- Customers who redeem this offer will receive an email from Amazon.com with instructions on how to redeem the discount; to redeem the discount, you must create an Amazon Move account within 30 days of receipt.
- Discount will automatically be applied to your account and must be used within 90 days after you setup a profile.
- Discount only applies to products sold by Amazon.com (look for “sold by Amazon.com” on the product detail page).
- Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- Discount does not apply to digital content.
- Offer limited to one per customer and account every 360 days.
The Bottom Line
There are many use cases for this. It’s not just for people moving from house to house. It’s also valid for people who move from one apartment to another or if you’re a college student moving to the dorms or back to your parents’ house.
One thing to be aware of is that USPS does notify their data brokers, who then in turn alerts organizations of your move (credit card companies, bank institutions, etc.).