Sprint is offering existing customers their Unlimited Line On Us Plan for free!
With Sprint’s merger with T-Mobile completed, T-Mobile is starting to give Sprint customers a taste of benefits that T-Mobile customers are used to by now. Benefits like “T-Mobile Tuesdays” where customers get free stuff, perks, and discounts from companies like Shell, Tesla, Postmates, and Burger King.
Now, you can add a free line to the mix with the “Unlimited Line On Us Plan”! All you need is a Sprint wireless account opened before 6/17/2020 with at least one active voice line on it.
Sprint Unlimited Line On Us Plan
Get a line of Unlimited for $0/month, that’ right – free! That’s over $400 in value a year and you get to keep your free line for as long as you’re a customer.
“Unlimited Line On Us Plan” is a free line available for existing Sprint customers only.
The plan features:
- Unlimited data, talk, and text
- International text and data
- 480p streaming (DVD-quality video streaming)
Who is eligible for the Unlimited Line On Us promotion?
The link above will transfer you directly to Sprint’s promotional site where you can login to your existing Sprint account to see if you’re eligible for the offer. Essentially, if you meet the points below, you’ll be eligible:
- Joined Sprint before June 17, 2020
- Have an eligible Sprint plan
- Have at least one active voice line
- Your plan has the ability to add a line of service to the account
How To Get A Free Line
There are 3 different options on how to get your free Unlimited line:
- Bring Your Own Phone: Add the free line to a phone you already have
- Buy A New Phone: Buy a phone from Sprint and active it
- Reserve A Line: Reserve a free line now and add a phone later
The Bottom Line
This is truly a smoking deal and an awesome way to get a free line of service. You’re saving over $400 a year on this, forever and ever (until you cancel your service anyway).
Keep in mind that, just like any other line, the free line is subject to standard fees and taxes the government charges. It amounts for a few dollars a month.