This holiday season, watch any Amazon Prime video and get a $5 Amazon credit!
Prime Video $5 Amazon Credit Offer
Direct Link [Amazon]
Ninja Note: Want to see more Amazon offers? Check out all other active Amazon deals here.
Amazon is offering some Prime members a $5 Amazon credit when they watch any Prime video (show or movie). It can be any free or pay-to-watch video, so obviously watch something that’s for free.
If you don’t have time to watch a full show or movie, here’s a 3-minute video I found that should do the trick.
Terms & Conditions
- This offer is only valid for eligible customers located and with a billing address in the United States who stream a movie or TV episode (excluding trailers) included with Prime on Prime Video.
- You need to be a Prime member and signed into your Amazon account to participate in this promotion.
- You need to enter this promotion by clicking on one of the promotional messages (e.g. banner ads) for this campaign.
- Offer good while supplies last.
- Offer limited to one per customer and account.
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $5.
- After making your eligible Prime Video stream, you will receive an e-mail within the next few days from Amazon that indicates the $5 promotional credit has been added to your customer account.
- Promotional credit may only be applied to products and digital content sold by Amazon.com or Amazon.com Services LLC (look for “sold by Amazon.com” or “sold by Amazon.com Services LLC” (other than all eBooks and certain digital content) on the product or content detail page) and all eBooks made available through Amazon.com. Products and digital content (except for eBooks) sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- Promotional credit must be redeemed within 14 days of receiving the email indicating the credit has been added to your account.
- The credit will automatically expire after 14 days.
- The promotional credit may only be used once and may not be combined with other offers. Taxes may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items.
The Bottom Line
Small Amazon credit, but free is free.
If you’re like me and watch shows on Amazon all the time, then it’s getting credit for something you’re already doing. You can also take the lazy way out and view the 3-minute video I mentioned earlier.