Budweiser Pay It Forward is a new promotion stemming from the coronavirus (COVID-19). Now that most places in America have shut down the dine-in option at restaurants, Budweiser is encouraging people to support local restaurants by offering a rebate on each carry out or delivery food order.
Budweiser Pay It Forward Offer
You’ll get a $5 rebate at ANY restaurant for each food take-out and delivery order, up to $20 maximum. Minimum order has to be at least $5.
To maximize this offer, just order 4 times ($5 x 4 orders = $20) between now and when the offer ends on May 1, 2020.
Ninja Tip: Stack this with meal delivery and pick-up apps like DoorDash. New to DoorDash? Sign up with this link to get a total of $15 off your first 3 meals!
Valid for people in the following states: AL, AK, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, HI, ID, IL, IA, KS, KY, ME, MD, MI, MO, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NY, OK, PA, RI, SC, TN, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, and WY.
- Free 6-Pack Of Coors Light (Or 50% Off In Some States)
- Budweiser Pay It Forward: $5 Rebate On Each Take-out Or Delivery Food Order
Terms & Conditions
- No Beer Purchase Required.
- Save $5 via rebate on your purchase of Carry Out & Delivery Food. Purchase price of food must exceed $5.
- Paid via Budweiser Prepaid Mastercard.
- Offer valid to residents of AL, AK, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, HI, ID, IL, IA, KS, KY, ME, MD, MI, MO, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NY, OK, PA, RI, SC, TN, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, and WY who are 21+.
- Purchase Must Occur Between: 03/18/20 – 05/01/20.
- Request Must Be Submitted By: 05/15/20.
- Limit $20 per address.
- Allow 6-8 weeks for receipt of your rebate.
- Card/Virtual Account is issued by MetaBank, Member FDIC. No cash access or recurring payments. Valid for up to 6 months; unused funds will forfeit after the valid thru date.
The Bottom Line
The restaurant industry is facing collapse due to the unprecedented nature of this virus. Since no one knows for sure when they’ll be able to operate normally again, it’s important to support local businesses like restaurants and cafes going through this.
Kudos for Budweiser for launching this Pay It Forward promo. Not only will you help out your favorite restaurants, you’ll also be saving money for doing so!
There’s been quite a few interesting beer deals lately. Stella Artois offered $30 worth of free beer just last month. They have all been using the same site to handle the rebates too.