For a limited time, Dunkin’ is offering a fantastic deal when you buy a Dunkin’ gift card online.
What is the offer?
Ninja Note: Deal expired. See the latest Dunkin’ deals here.
Dunkin (formerly Dunkin Donuts – I still call it that) is offering an additional $30 Dunkin gift card for free when you buy $50 in Dunkin gift cards by December 25 (or while supplies last).
In other words, you’ll get $80 worth of Dunkin’ credit for spending just $50 which is like getting almost 40% off!
This is done through their gift card vendor Cashstar. Note that the free $30 credit will be sent via 3 separate $10 gift cards. This is actually better in case you want to give it to someone as a stocking stuffer!
- Starbucks’ Buy A $20 Gift Card For $10 Promotion
- Purchase $150 In Best Buy Gift Cards And Get $15 Savings Code
How do I participate in this Dunkin’ offer?
Anyone can do this. The terms and conditions are below:
- Minimum purchase of $50 in total Dunkin’ Gift Cards during one transaction on www.giftcards.dunkindonuts.com only.
- Excludes Dunkin’ Gift Card purchases in Dunkin’ restaurants, app, bulk, and 3rd Party locations.
- Limit $30 in bonus eGift Cards per customer from 12/18/19 – 12/25/19 or while supplies last.
- The $10 promo eGift Card must be enrolled on the Dunkin’ App, dunkindonuts.com or redeemed at a participating Dunkin’ locations by 1/31/20 to receive promotional $10 value.
The Bottom Line
There’s also a similar Starbucks’ promotion happening at the same time. I’m getting both as I think they each have their place. I’m not going to get baited into which is better for the price – I know each of them have a rabid fan base.
I will say I prefer Starbucks’ lattes over Dunkin’s, but prefer Dunkin’s coffee over Starbucks’.
Either way, a sweet deal on both coffee chains for the holidays!