There’s a new eBay Bucks promotion available where you can earn 5% back on all your qualifying eBay purchases! Learn more about eBay Bucks and how you can save more money with this special offer.
eBay Bucks Overview
If you shop on eBay a lot, consider joining their free eBay Bucks rewards program.
Once you join, you’ll earn a percentage of your eBay purchases back in the form of eBay Bucks – a virtual currency that’s redeemable on a future purchase.
Normally, you’ll earn 1% back on your eBay purchases, but there are many times throughout the year that eBay will promote eBay Bucks and give customers an opportunity to earn much more than that.
Earn 5% In eBay Bucks (3/3 – 3/5)
eBay customers can earn 5% back in eBay Bucks from qualifying purchases during the period of March 3 to 5.
This is a targeted offer. To find out if you’re eligible, click the “Activate” button found inside the above link. You’ll receive a congratulations message if your account is targeted:
- The Promotion starts at 4:00AM PT on February 8th, 2021 and ends at 11:59PM PT on March 3rd, 2021 (the “Promotion Period”). The Promotion applies to any qualifying items purchased during the Promotion Period that meet the minimum purchase requirement. You must activate the offer to qualify.
The following categories are excluded from earning eBay Bucks:
- Business & Industrial (but only for Heavy Equipment)
- Real Estate
- Gift Cards & Coupons (including eBay Gift Cards, Gift Cards, and Digital Gifts within that category)
- Bullion (within the Coins & Paper category)
- All categories in Motors (except Parts & Accessories)
The Bottom Line
This is a good way to save more money on eBay. Don’t forget to go through a shopping portal to save even more.