Panera Bread is offering free unlimited premium coffee all summer! This includes hot drip coffee, iced coffee, and hot tea when ordering at a Panera Bread cafe, online on their site, or in the app.
Ninja Update 4/21/21: You can now sign up for free coffee through April 30.
Ninja Update 12/18/20: Panera is now offering the free trial for 3 months!
MyPanera+ Coffee Subscription
Panera Bread has a coffee subscription called MyPanera+ Coffee that normally cost $8.99 a month. The monthly subscription gives you:
- Unlimited slow-roasted coffee made from premium 100% Arabica beans; any size, any flavor (every 2 hours)
- Hot coffee
- Iced coffee
- Hot tea
- Free refills while in a Panera Bread cafe
Free Coffee Offer
Apparently, Panera Bread asked its Twitter followers if they wanted “free unlimited premium coffee all summer” as part of the company’s #FREECOFFEE4SUMMER Twitter challenge. If 500,000 people votes yes, then Panera Bread would do so:
Shockingly, the tweet received 500,000 “yes” within 3 days of it being posted with 87.4% of the Twitter universe voting for free coffee.
Panera Bread is keeping its promise. If you sign up for a MyPanera+ Coffee subscription now through July 13, 2020 – you’ll receive free coffee all the way until Labor Day (September 7, 2020).
Terms & Conditions
- No purchase required.
- For new subscribers who sign up for a MyPanera+ Coffee Subscription from 6/22 through 7/13/2020 (“Subscription Sign Up Period”), you will receive a free coffee subscription from the date you sign up during the Subscription Sign Up Period through 9/7/2020 (“New Free Subscription Period”).
- Must be 18 years or older and be a MyPanera member to subscribe to the MyPanera Coffee+ coffee program (“Program”).
- Visit http:/www.panerabread.com/MyPaneraCoffee during the Subscription Sign Up Period and complete all required information on the subscription page.
- You must enter a valid major credit card and accept the Program Terms and Conditions.
- If you do not cancel before your next renewal date after 9/7/2020, you will be charged $8.99 plus tax on your next renewal date (based on the date you signed up during the Subscription Sign Up Period).
- If you cancel, your free subscription will end 30 days after your renewal date.
- Your coffee subscription will be free from 6/22 through 9/7/2020 or your current renewal date thereafter (“Current Free Subscription Period”).
- You will not be charged your regular monthly renewal fees during the Current Free Subscription Period.
- If you do not cancel before your next renewal date after 9/7/2020, you will be charged $8.99 plus tax on your next renewal date (based on your current renewal date).
- Registration available online only except for Kiosk.
- You may cancel at any time. If you do not cancel, your credit card will automatically be charged $8.99 plus tax for the monthly subscription and will be charged on a recurring monthly basis every thirty (30) days thereafter until you cancel your subscription.
- To cancel your subscription online, visit the Subscription section at http:/www.panerabread.com/MyPaneraCoffee or on the Panera Bread app. You can also call Panera Customer Service at 1-855-372-6372 to cancel your subscription.
- Offer limited to hot coffee, hot tea and iced coffee plus unlimited refills.
- Excludes cold brew iced coffee and espresso and cappuccino beverages. Subscription program registration and redemption available at participating U.S. bakery cafes only.
- Excludes third party delivery and catering orders.
- One subscription per person.
The Bottom Line
This would have been a screaming hot ninja deal in a “normal world”. Many people work near a Panera Bread and would’ve had multiple opportunities every day to enjoy coffee that is surprisingly good for a fast casual restaurant.
Still, it’s a great deal all things considered now with the world slowly opening back up. The fact that the unlimited free coffee is available until September 7 makes it more valuable.
Be sure to cancel the subscription after the free period is over or you’ll be charged the $8.99 monthly fee.
H/T to The Money Ninja reader Vir H. for letting me know of this deal!