Target is offering a $10 instant discount when you spend $100 or more and choose same day pick up or delivery.
What is the offer?
Terms & Conditions
- Your $100 purchase must be made on a single transaction online at Target.com using in store Order Pickup, Drive Up or Same Day Delivery Shopped by Shipt.
- Qualifying purchases must be made on 1/19/2020 between 12:00am PST until 1/25/2020 11:59pm PST. Target reserves the right to cancel offer if the online order is cancelled.
- The $100 qualifying purchase will be calculated after all other discounts are applied.
- Tax, shipping and gift wrap are not included in qualifying total.
- Eligibility and assortment and eligible for same day services varies by store.
- Offer excludes items sold & shipped by Target Plus™ 3rd Party Partners, alcohol, Apple products, Baby Born, Barbie Dreamhouse, Bose, Casper, clinic & pharmacy, dairy milk, Disney Frozen Castle, DockATot, DSLR cameras & lenses, Elf on the Shelf, Elvie, Fisher Price Bounce and Spin Puppy, Frozen Castle and Smart Home, Fitbit, gift cards, Google, GoPro, HALO Baby, Hot Wheels Colossal Crash, Hot Wheels id, HP, Imaginext Batmobile, Infant Optics, JBL, LEGO, Levi’s Red Label, LG OLED TV, limited-time designer partnerships, L.O.L., Mega Bloks, mobile contracts, Nerf Ultra, Nintendo hardware and Switch games, Nintendo Labo kits, Peg Perego, Philips Avent, Polder, Harry’s and Flamingo, Pictionary Air, prepaid cards, PS4 hardware, Samsung TVs, simplehuman, Sonos, Target Optical, Thomas and Friends Wood, Traeger, Vera Bradley, Weber, Xbox One hardware and clearance are excluded from qualifying purchase. Target reserves the right to discontinue the promotional offer at any time.
The Bottom Line
The exclusions list is quite specific, but people should have plenty of things they need that qualify.