Use Swagbucks to sign up for HelloFresh and you’ll get free meals AND make $21 for doing so. Get paid to eat food for free? Yes you can with this deal!
Swagbucks is an online cash back site that pays you doing things like shopping at your favorite retailers, taking surveys, and playing games. Since launching in 2006, Swagbucks has given away almost $400 million in cash and rewards!
Ninja Note: Want to see more Swagbucks offers? Check out all other Swagbucks deals here.
HelloFresh Free Meal Offer
Swagbucks is offering 4,000 SB points (worth $40 cash back) once you subscribe to HelloFresh and stay subscribed for at least 10 days. You also get $40 off your first order.
The strategy here is to pay for your first week’s delivery only (the first 7 days). While you have to stay subscribe for at least 10 days, you can “skip” your second week’s order. You’re allowed to skip any week for any reason, and you’ll still be considered subscribed.
Once you receive your 4,000 SB points, you can cancel your HelloFresh subscription. The lowest priced order is 4 meals that costs $18.95 after shipping fees and all discounts are applied, netting you a profit of $21.05 while getting four meals for free!
Here’s the math breakdown:
|$40 Cash Back (4,000 SB points)||+$40.00|
|HelloFresh – 4 Meals (2 meals x 2 person x $8.99 per meal)||-$49.96|
|$40 Discount (Swagbucks discount off 1st order)||+$40.00|
Who said there’s no such thing as a free lunch?
Steps To Get HelloFresh 4,000 SB Offer
Open a free Swagbucks account [$13 Sign-up Bonus Link] or sign into your existing Swagbucks account. Once you’re logged in to your Swagbucks account, search for “HelloFresh” in the web bar. The HelloFresh offer will appear. Go ahead and click on the blue button with the words ‘View Offer‘:
A pop-up will appear with additional details on the HomeFresh offer. Proceed by clicking the ‘Earn 4,000 SB‘ blue button:
You’ll be transferred to the HelloFresh site. Follow the on-screen directions to order your first meal.
HelloFresh 4,000 SB Points Terms & Conditions
HelloFresh delivers great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week. Cook fast healthy recipes designed by nutritionists and chefs. Subscribe today to earn 4,000 SB!
- SB will appear as Pending for 32 days.
- This offer is only available to new HelloFresh customers/subscribers.
- Must stay subscribed for 10 days to earn SB.
- Layering other promo codes may prevent you from earning SB.
- If your SB do not appear as Pending, please be sure to provide a picture of BOTH your 1st box and shipping label (contact information must be visible on label). If either piece of information is missing, you will not be eligible for credit.
- If you are not credited within 32 days of offer completion, you have 14 days to contact the Swagbucks Help Center for further investigation. Help Center tickets submitted after the 14 day grace period are not eligible for further investigation and 4,000 SB.
- Swagbucks: $132 Of Wine For Just $11 From Bright Cellars
- Swagbucks: Make $52 With LifeLock
- Swagbucks: Earn $90 On Vuse
The Bottom Line
Make sure you take a picture of your 1st box when it arrives along with the shipping label on it. You’ll need to submit this as proof if you don’t receive the SB points that you’re suppose to.
I did this last year and the points posted automatically to my account as advertised (SB points showed as pending a couple of days after my first HelloFresh box arrived). Since the offer requires you to keep the subscription for at least 10 days, I just went into my Hello Fresh account and skipped the next week’s order.
All these deals Swagbucks is offering on home meal delivery services are awesome. It’s a nice way to try them for free and make money at the same time.