Get a bonus of up to $625 when you open a new J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing account. See the full details of this promotion below!
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I get a commission at no cost to you if you decide to make a purchase through my links. Visit this page for more information. The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of the offers mentioned may have expired.
J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Bonus
J.P. Morgan is offering up to a $625 welcome bonus when customers open a new J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing account with qualifying minimum funding.
How to Earn the $625 Bonus
The $625 bonus offered for the J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing account is a tiered promotion. The more money you deposit, the higher the sign-up bonus:
|$25,000 – $99,999||$125|
|$100,000 – $249,999||$300|
- Open a J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing account using this link.
- Fund your account with qualifying new money within 45 days – bonus amount will be determined by your total funds deposited on Day 45 ($100,000 – $249,000 = $300 bonus, $250,000 or more = $600 bonus).
- Maintain your new funds for 90 days (trading or market losses won’t be counted against you).
- Bonus will be received within 15 days following the 90 day maintaining period.
Household Limit: None
Direct Deposit Required: None
Early Account Termination Fee: None
$625 Bonus Terms & Conditions
- You can only participate in one Chase Private Client Checking, Chase Sapphire Checking, or J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing new money bonus in a 12 month period from the last bonus enrollment date.
- Investing involves market risk including possible loss of principal, and there is no guarantee that investment objectives will be achieved.
J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing
The J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing account provides customers with an easy and low-cost way to invest online:
- Choose an account that’s right for you: General Investing, Traditional IRA, or Roth IRA
- Get unlimited $0 online trades
- Enjoy access to thousands of investments including stocks, ETFs, fixed income, mutual funds, and options trades
- No monthly fees
- Options contract and other fees may apply
The Bottom Line
This is another good promotion from J.P. Morgan for an account with free trading and no monthly fees.
If you’re an investor with the available funds to hit the $125, $300, or $625 bonus tier, this offer is an opportunity for you to get extra money for trying out Chase’s investing account.
I’ll add this to the list of the best bank bonuses.
Investment and insurance products are: Not A Deposit | Not FDIC Insured | No Bank Guarantee | May Lose Value