Earn a $1,000 bonus when you accept credit cards with Chase Payment Solutions and complete qualifying activities. Full details of this Chase merchant services offer below!
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I get a commission at no cost to you if you decide to make a purchase through my links. Visit this page for more information. The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of the offers mentioned may have expired.
Chase Payment Solutions $1,000 Bonus
Get a $1,000 bonus and reward your business when you accept credit cards with Chase Payment Solutions.
How To Earn $1,000 Bonus:
- Start by completing the online form to speak with a Payments Advisor.
- Open a new Chase Payment Solutions account.
- Receive a $1,000 bonus when you settle $2,000 or more over at least 5 transactions into your Chase Payment Solutions account.
The cash bonus will be deposited into your settlement account within 60 days after the requirements are met.
Bonus Terms & Conditions:
- Customers can only receive a total of two Chase Payment Solutions℠ offers every 12 months from the last offer enrollment date.
- This offer is available only to existing Ink Card customers.
- The offer is valid for new Chase Payment Solutions U.S. customers that (1) complete an application; (2) are approved by Chase; (3) activate a new Chase Payment Solutions account; and (4) process $2,000 of credit and/or debit card payments (not including fees and net of returns) over at least five transactions by 12/27/2023.
- Qualifying transactions are Chase Payment Solutions transactions processed using Chase Mobile® Checkout app, Move 5000, Desk 5000, DX 8000, Orbital Virtual Terminal, or authorize.net.
- Accounts involving a partner solution are eligible only when opened directly through Chase Payment Solutions.
- To receive this bonus, the enrolled Chase Payment Solutions account must not be closed or restricted at the time of payout.
- The cash bonus will be deposited into your settlement account within 60 days after the requirements are met.
- Chase reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time without notice.
- Employees of JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. and our affiliates are not eligible. Offers are not available to signers on local, state or Federal Government entities or agencies, Not for Profit organizations, Political Action Committees, or those with campaign accounts.
- Bonus is considered miscellaneous income and may be reportable to you and the IRS on Form 1099-MISC (or Form 1042-S, if applicable).
Overview of Chase Payment Solutions
Chase Payment Solutions (formerly Chase Merchant Services) allows your business to accept payments online, in-store, or on-the-go, with merchant services that fit your needs. You can accept debit and credit cards using credit card terminals, web-based tools, and/or mobile payment options.
It’s the #1 payment processor in both annual transactions and dollar volume, with over 4 million businesses of all types and sizes using financial solutions from Chase. Account features include:
- Fast funding, no hidden fees – get access to deposits as soon as the same day with competitive rates and no hidden fees.
- Simple, actionable analytics – grow your business with Chase Customer Insights, a complimentary tool with sales and marketing trends to power better decisions.
Several businesses I know love to use the QuickAcceptSM, a feature that lets you accept card payments without any hardware. You can create a payment link with your Chase Mobile app or by logging into your account at Chase.com and send the link to your customer via email.
Alternatively, you can also accept card payments using a card reader (this option only appears if you’ve paired a card reader to the app).
4 Examples of Use by Business Types
Get paid faster and take credit cards how your customers prefer. Chase offers easy-to-use point of sale terminals, e-commerce solutions and mobile payment options for selling on-the-go.
Whether you’re a full-service or quick-service restaurant, food truck or bar, Chase has payment solutions to meet your fast-paced demands. Choose from their point of sale devices or connect Chase payments to your existing POS system.
Flexible ways to get paid with payment solutions for all kinds of services business – from contractors to lawyers to taxi drivers and accountants. Accept payments in your office, on the road or in person at a job site or customer’s home.
Keep your focus on your patients by relying on InstaMed, Chase’s secure, HIPAA-compliant credit card payment solution that’s specifically designed for healthcare.
The Bottom Line
Thanks to one of my readers that brought this bonus to my attention.
I researched this payment solutions from Chase for a bit and learned that there aren’t any fees to sign up for merchant services. The only fees involved are the card processing fees which range from 2.5% to 2.9%.
Since this promotion requires that you process at least $2,000 (from a minimum of five transactions), your out-of-pocket costs should be between $50 and $58, resulting in a net bonus of $942 and $950.
Sometimes companies dangle a carrot, a bonus in this case, to try out their product or service only to find out that the “cost of doing business” is greater than the bonus itself. It isn’t the case here and the card processing fees are reasonable (industry average ranges between 1.5% to 3.5%).
That makes this an excellent offer and I’d imagine it would entice business owners to switch to Chase for their payment processing needs.
Note that if you decide to take advantage of this offer, expect to receive a 1099-MISC for the bonus and a 1099-K for the payment processing.