First National Bank of Omaha frequently offers bank account opening bonuses. For a limited time, FNBO is offering $700 in bonuses; a $300 checking bonus, a $200 savings bonus, and a $200 cash bonus.
Learn about this promo, along with the latest FNBO promotions, bonuses, and offers below!
For more current bank offers, see our bank bonuses page. The most popular offers are from Chase Bank, SoFi, and Axos Bank.
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I get a commission at no cost to you if you decide to make a purchase through my links. Visit this page for more information. The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of the offers mentioned may have expired.
About First National Bank of Omaha
Established in 1857, First National Bank of Omaha or FNBO for short, is the largest bank in Nebraska with over 120 branch locations. FNBO has grown to become the 85th largest bank in the United States.
First National Bank of Omaha Promotions
All First National Bank of Omaha bank bonuses are only for residents of CO, IA, IL, KS, NE, SD, TX, MO, and limited areas of WI and WY.
FNBO $700 Checking + Savings Bonus
FNBO Bank is offering a bonus of up to $700 when you open a new checking account and savings account and complete the following requirements:
- Use promo code 700 to open an FNBO Checking account and savings account.
- Get up to a $300 bonus after you open an FNBO Checking account with qualifying direct deposits.
- Get up to a $200 bonus when you open an FNBO savings account following the checking account on the same business day, then deposit and maintain a balance of $3,000 or more for 90 days from account opening.
- Get a $200 cash bonus (20,000 points equivalent) when you open an Evergreen® by FNBO Credit Card and spend $1,000 within the first 3 billing cycles
How To Get FNBO Bonus
- Open an FNBO Checking account using this link and receive a $50 opening bonus within 30 days of opening your new account.
- Open an FNBO Savings account the same day as your checking and receive a $10 opening bonus within 30 days of opening your new account.
- Checking: Make direct deposits totaling $500 for three 31-day periods in a row and receive a $250 bonus within 30 days of your third qualifying direct deposit.
- Savings: Meet the checking account qualifications above and deposit and maintain a balance of $3,000 or more for 90 days and receive a $190 bonus within 30 days of when qualifications are met.
- Open an Evergreen® by FNBO Credit Card and get $200 cash back when you spend $1,000 within the first 3 billing cycles after account is opened.
Bonus Offer Details
Availability: CO, IA, IL, KS, MO, NE, SD, TX, and limited areas of WI and WY
Household Limit: One
Direct Deposit Required: Yes, at least $500 or more for three consecutive 31-day periods
Soft/Hard Inquiry: Soft
Early Account Termination Fee: None
There are no monthly fees for the FNBO Free Checking or FNBO Savings account. The checking account also features:
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum deposit to open or minimum balance requirement
- No ATM fees from FNBO (other banks and ATM operators’ surcharges may apply)
- Free Bank Logo Checks
- Overdraft Forgiveness® – One Overdraft or Return Item Fee forgiveness every 12 months
- Free statements – online or paper
- Free cashier’s checks, incoming wires and stop payments
Offer Terms & Conditions
- The customer is responsible for entering the promo code “700” (not case sensitive) during online account opening or mention the promotion to a banker.
- The account must be open to receive a bonus. Offer valid only in FNBO branded branches in CO, IA, IL, KS, NE, SD, and TX. Offer valid online in CO, IA, IL, KS, NE, SD, TX, MO, and limited areas of WI and WY.
- Offer valid for new checking customers on one new account and limited to only one opening bonus and direct deposit bonus.
- A new checking customer is defined as an applicant who does not have an open Access Debit, Free Checking, or Premier Checking account at the time of campaign launch.
- A qualifying direct deposit is defined as a deposit, such as a customer’s salary, pension, Social Security, or other regularly monthly income, electronically deposited through the Automated Clearing House (ACH) network to this checking account by your employer or an outside agency.
The Bottom Line
The previous checking account offer was $250, so this is $50 more than that. There wasn’t a savings bonus so that adds an additional $200 on top if you open both a checking and savings account.
I’d recommend you to skip the credit card bonus. Not getting the card means you’ll get a bonus of up to $500 instead of $700, but I don’t think it’s worth a credit inquiry for an extra $200.
There are some credit cards that offer bonuses worth $1,000 or more – see my list of the best credit cards for more information.