First National Bank of Omaha frequently offers bank account opening bonuses. For a limited time, FNBO is offering a $300 checking bonus.
Learn about this promo, along with the latest FNBO promotions, bonuses, and offers below!
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I get a commission at no cost to you if you decide to make a purchase through my links. Visit this page for more information. The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of the offers mentioned may have expired.
About First National Bank of Omaha
Established in 1857, First National Bank of Omaha or FNBO for short, is the largest bank in Nebraska with over 120 branch locations. FNBO has grown to become the 85th largest bank in the United States.
First National Bank of Omaha Promotions
All First National Bank of Omaha bank bonuses are only for residents of CO, IA, IL, KS, NE, SD, TX, MO, and limited areas of WI and WY.
FNBO $300 Checking Bonus
FNBO Bank is offering a bonus of up to $300 when you open a new checking account and complete the following requirements:
- Use promo code BANK to open an FNBO Free Checking account.
- Get a $50 bonus when you complete account opening.
- Get a $250 bonus when you receive a direct deposit of at least $500 or more for two consecutive 35 day periods.
How To Get FNBO Checking Account Bonus
- Open an FNBO Free Checking account using this link.
- Complete account registration and receive a $50 bonus within 30 days of account opening.
- Set up and post direct deposits of $500 or more for two 35-day periods in a row.
- Receive a $250 direct deposit bonus within 30 days of the second qualifying direct deposit.
Checking Bonus Offer Details
Availability: CO, IA, IL, KS, NE, SD, TX, MO, and limited areas of WI and WY
Household Limit: One
Direct Deposit Required: Yes, at least $500 or more for two consecutive 35 day periods
Soft/Hard Inquiry: Soft
Early Account Termination Fee: None
There is a free checking account with no monthly fees. The FNBO Free Checking account features:
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum deposit to open or minimum balance requirement
- No ATM fees from FNBO (other banks and ATM operators’ surcharges may apply)
- Free Bank Logo Checks
- Overdraft Forgiveness® – One Overdraft or Return Item Fee forgiveness every 12 months
- Free statements – online or paper
- Free cashier’s checks, incoming wires and stop payments
Offer Terms & Conditions
- The customer is responsible for entering the promo code “BANK” (not case sensitive) during online account opening or mention the promotion to a banker.
- The account must be open to receive a bonus. Offer valid only in FNBO branded branches in CO, IA, IL, KS, NE, SD, and TX. Offer valid online in CO, IA, IL, KS, NE, SD, TX, MO, and limited areas of WI and WY.
- Offer valid for new checking customers on one new account and limited to only one opening bonus and direct deposit bonus.
- A new checking customer is defined as an applicant who does not have an open Access Debit, Free Checking, or Premier Checking account at the time of campaign launch.
- A qualifying direct deposit is defined as a deposit, such as a customer’s salary, pension, Social Security, or other regularly monthly income, electronically deposited through the Automated Clearing House (ACH) network to this checking account by your employer or an outside agency.
The Bottom Line
The previous offer was $250, so this is $50 more than normal. If you qualify for this checking bonus, I recommend for you to go for it.