Google Pay is offering a $21 referral bonus for both the person signing up and the person referring. Check out Google Pay’s (GPay) relaunch referral promo!
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I get a commission at no cost to you if you decide to make a purchase through my links. Visit this page for more information. The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of the offers mentioned may have expired.
Google Pay Overview
Google has relaunched Google Pay (GPay) after announcing major new features.
The biggest update is a Venmo-like ability to pay people, groups, and businesses. You can also split payment for things like dinner or rent – and even use Google Pay to order food or buy gas, all from within the app.
Google Pay Referral $21 Offer
Ninja Update: Google has lowered the referral bonus to $10 for the referrer and $10 for the new member. If you signed up before the change, you should still get the $21 bonus, even if you meet the requirement later.
Ninja Note: Interested in more Google Pay deals? Search this site for other available Google Pay deals.
To celebrate the relaunch, Google is offering a referral bonus of $21 – both to the person signing up and the person referring. To receive the bonus, the person signing up needs to complete their first qualifying payment for December 31.
A qualifying payment is considered a payment of $10 or more.
Google Pay $21 Referral Bonus Terms & Conditions
- Google Pay referral offer expires on December 31, 2021.
- Both you and your friend must be opted into Google Pay rewards to be eligible.
- Your friend must be new to Google Pay and must not have accepted previous referrals.
- Your friend needs to make a qualifying transaction of $10 or more.
- While supplies last, both you and your friend get $21 each when they sign up with your unique referral code and make their first qualifying payment during the offer period. Qualifying payment includes:
- Sending money to a friend they haven’t paid before; OR
- Making a contactless payment in-store (NFC-enabled Android phones only)
- You can earn a maximum of 3 referral rewards with this offer.
The maximum amount of referrals was originally 10, but they have changed it to 3 due to overwhelming demand.
Other Referral Offers:
The Bottom Line
The previous version of Google Pay was subpar, but things look promising here.
I consider the new features a must-have in order to compete with other apps like Venmo and PayPal, but what’s setting up Google Pay for success are the various promos that they’re offering (free money to use at Walmart and Target for example). I’ll make another post soon further explaining this.
Feel free to leave your referrals in the comment section. DO NOT SPAM. If I see multiple links by the same person, I’ll mark it as such (which will make it harder for you to comment in the future).
Once a referral link is used, please make a comment letting everyone know so readers can move on to the next link.