Amazon Prime members can get $10 to spend on Prime Day when they spend $10 at Whole Foods Market!
Amazon Prime Member Offer
Direct Link [Amazon]
Amazon is offering all Prime members a $10 credit to spend on Prime Day when they spend $10 at Whole Foods (online or in store) by October 14, 2020.
Amazon Prime Day is October 13 to October 14 this year.
- Get 30% To 40% Off At Amazon When Using 1 AMEX Point
- Get 20% Off At Amazon Using Just 1 Discover Point
- Receive $10 Off $50 At Amazon Prime Pantry (First Order Promo)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is considered a qualifying transaction?
Spend $10 or more in a single purchase between September 28 and October 14, 2020, in-store or on Whole Foods Market on Amazon.com or Prime Now. Scan your Prime code or use your linked mobile phone number at checkout at a U.S. Whole Foods Market store. Online purchases must be for products sold by Whole Foods Market for delivery or pickup (look for “sold by Whole Foods Market” on product detail page).
You’ll get $10 to spend on Amazon for Prime Day, starting October 13, 2020, 12 am (PST). Limit one per customer. Restrictions apply. See all terms and conditions below.
Are any items excluded from purchases to make a qualifying Whole Foods Market order of $10?
Alcohol, taxes, tips, stamps, gift cards, delivery fees and regulatory fees (including California Refund Value and bottle deposits) do not count toward the $10 minimum. See all terms and conditions below.
If I place an order on Whole Foods Market on Amazon.com or Prime Now, does it qualify?
Delivery and pickup orders sold by Whole Foods Market and delivered or picked up by October 14th at 11:59 pm (PST) qualify for this offer.
How do I know if I’ve earned the $10?
You will receive an email from Amazon confirming you earned your $10 credit. You can also track your progress at any time in the Whole Foods Market or Amazon shopping apps by clicking “See your offers” under the Prime QR code or visit here. You will need to follow the email instructions to “claim” the $10 credit and load it to your Amazon account.
Any purchase through Whole Foods Market on Amazon.com or Prime Now will be reflected once the order has been processed at the store, not when it is placed. Orders must be delivered or picked up by October 14th at 11:59 pm (PST), to qualify.
How do I load the $10 credit into my Amazon account?
Click “See your offers” under your Prime QR code and click “Claim your $10” on the Offers page in the Whole Foods Market or Amazon shopping apps. The $10 credit is automatically loaded into your account once you’ve claimed it, and your $10 credit will be ready to spend from October 13 through October 14th. See all terms and conditions below.
When can I use my $10 on Amazon?
The $10 credit is valid from 12:00 am (PST) October 13, to 11:01 pm (PST) October 15, 2020.
Prime Day Deals start October 13, 2020. The credit won’t be applied to purchases on Amazon.com prior to 12:00 am (PST) October 13. See all the deals at Amazon.com/primeday.
What is it the Amazon credit good for?
The $10 account credit is good for purchases on Amazon.com or the Amazon shopping app on products sold by Amazon.com (look for “sold by Amazon.com” on product detail page). Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”. It does not apply to gift cards, alcohol, subscriptions, tax, shipping costs or Prime Now orders.
How do I redeem my credit on Amazon?
Once you have claimed the credit through your Whole Foods Market or Amazon shopping apps, the $10 credit will be automatically applied when you add qualifying items to your cart and complete the purchase during Prime Day October 13 – October 15, 2020, 11:01 pm (PST). In your Order Summary at checkout, you’ll see the discount under the label “Whole Foods Credit”.
Does the credit work with Alexa Voice Shopping orders?
Yes. The $10 credit will be reflected in your total.
How can I check to see if I have the credit in my account?
Check your status any anytime by visit here or check the Offers page in the Whole Foods Market or Amazon app.
What if I forgot to scan my QR code during an in-store purchase?
Not sure if you received an account credit from your Prime Now purchase?
I placed a Whole Foods Market on Amazon.com or Prime Now order. Do I qualify for free delivery and pickup?
Customers receive FREE 2-hour delivery or pickup on orders over $35. Grocery delivery and pickup are available exclusively for Prime members in select ZIP codes.
Do I have to be a Prime member?
Yes, this offer is just for Prime members. Not a Prime member? Try Prime free for 30 days. Learn more at amazon.com/PrimeSavings .
What if I share my Prime benefits through an Amazon Household?
Each linked account in an Amazon Household account can receive the $10 credit by making a qualifying $10 Whole Foods Market purchase as described above. Offers can be redeemed once per customer.
Terms & Conditions
To qualify to receive a $10 promotional credit (“Credit”) to spend on Amazon.com for Prime Day, Prime members must do one of the following between September 28, and October 14, 2020:
• In-store: Make a single qualifying purchase of at least $10 at a U.S. Whole Foods Market store and scan the Prime code or use their linked mobile number at checkout; or
• Online: Place a qualifying U.S. Whole Foods Market order of at least $10 on Prime Now or Whole Foods Market on Amazon.com delivered or picked up by October 14th at 11:59 pm PST. Products purchased online must be sold by Whole Foods Market (look for “sold by Whole Foods Market” on the product detail page).
• Taxes, tips, alcohol, stamps, gift cards, regulatory fees (including California Refund Value and bottle deposits), delivery fees and credits earned from other offers do not apply when determining the $10 minimum spending amount at Whole Foods Market in-store on Whole Foods Market on Amazon.com or via Prime Now.
• You must be a Prime member at the time of purchase at Whole Foods Market in-store or online at Whole Foods Market on Amazon.com to qualify for this promotion and to redeem it on Prime Day.
• To redeem: You’ll receive an email from Amazon confirming that you have completed the qualifying purchase and are eligible to claim your Credit. The email will provide instructions on how to load the Credit into your Amazon.com account. You can also check your Offers page in the Whole Foods Market or Amazon apps.
• Credit is valid for redemption on Amazon.com beginning 12:00 am (PST) October 13, 2020 and expires at 11:01 pm (PST) October 15, 2020.
• You must follow instructions in the email to claim your Credit. The Credit is not loaded to your Amazon.com account until you claim it, even if you have made a qualifying purchase. You forfeit the Credit if you fail to claim the Credit during the offer period.
• Credit only applies to an order including at least 1 quantity of physical products sold by Amazon.com (look for “sold by Amazon.com” on product detail page). Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
• Credit not valid for alcohol, gift cards, subscriptions, digital content, tax, delivery, and shipping.
• Offer limited to one per customer and account.
• The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $10.
• Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items.
• Credit will be allocated proportionally among all eligible items in your order.
• If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
• Offer is nontransferable and may not be resold.
• If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
• Amazon and Whole Foods Market reserve the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
The Bottom Line
Essentially free money to spend during Prime Day if you shop at Whole Foods. Even if you don’t buy groceries there, it might still make sense to make a purchase if you know you’re going to spend $10 on Prime Day anyway.
Bring on all the “Whole Paycheck” comments!