Earn a $250 bonus when you open a new Capital One 360 checking account and make qualifying direct deposits. Learn more about the latest checking bonus from Capital One below!
Ninja Update: Offer has expired. For more current bank offers, see our bank bonuses page.
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I get a commission at no cost to you if you decide to make a purchase through my links. Visit this page for more information. The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of the offers mentioned may have expired.
Capital One 360 Checking $250 Bonus Offer
Now, Capital One is promoting a new checking bonus. You can earn a bonus of $250 by opening a Capital One 360 Checking account and complete the following requirements:
- Use promo code BONUS250
- Set up and receive at least 2 direct deposits each of $250 or more within 75 days of account opening
Learn if you’re eligible for this checking bonus, how to enroll in it, details of the offer, and more below.
Who qualifies for the Capital One checking bonus?
You qualify for the bonus unless you have or had an open 360 Checking account as a primary or secondary account holder on or after January 1, 2019.
Where do I enroll?
You can enroll in this checking bonus when clicking this link or the ‘Claim Bonus’ button below:
What are the details?
Household Limit: None (everyone in your family can get the bonus!)
Direct Deposit Required: Yes, 2 x $250+ (what qualifies as a direct deposit)
Hard/Soft Pull: Soft
Early Account Termination Fee: None
Capital One is offering a checking bonus of $250 when you open a new 360 Checking account by following these 3 steps:
- Open a new 360 Checking account by June 21, 2022 using promo code BONUS250.
- Set up and receive at least two direct deposits each for $250 or more within 75 days of account opening.
- Receive a $250 bonus into your new account within 150 days of account opening if the bonus requirements have been met.
- $600 Citizens Bank Checking + Savings Bonus
- $400 Wells Fargo Checking Account Bonus
- What Counts As A Direct Deposit When It Comes To Bank Sign Up Bonuses
Fortunately, there are NO monthly fees to worry about and there’s no early account termination fees either!
Terms & Conditions
Here’s the full scoop on how to earn your $250 bonus:
- Open a 360 Checking account between 12:00 a.m. ET on April 18, 2022, and 11:59 p.m. ET on June 21, 2022. When you open your account, ensure you enter in promotional code BONUS250 in the Promo Code box.
- Set up and receive at least 2 direct deposits each of $250 or more to your 360 Checking account within 75 days of account opening. A qualifying direct deposit is a regular periodic payment, such as salary, pension, government payments (for example, Social Security), or other monthly income that occurs as an Automated Clearing House (ACH) or Real-Time Payment network credit from your employer or an outside institution. ACH credits or fund transfers initiated via the Capital One website or mobile app and wires are not considered a direct deposit.
- This account is subject to approval. This offer cannot be combined with any other 360 Checking account opening offers. Only one promotional code is accepted. Bonus is only valid for one new 360 Checking account. The amount of your bonus will be reported on IRS form 1099-INT to the IRS (and your state revenue authority, if required).
The Bottom Line
Good deal, especially for those who find bank bonuses with direct deposit requirements a little more difficult to do. Having said that, there’s a $400 version of this promotion that requires 2 direct deposits totaling $1,000. That bonus is 60% more than this one, so I’d recommend getting that one instead if you can swing it.