Capital One 360 existing customers are being targeted for a bonus up to $450! Get either $150 for adding $20,000 or $450 when adding $50,000 to your account. Details below!
Ninja Update 8/14/22: The required time has elapsed – it’s now safe to withdraw your deposited money. Based on past Capital One 360 deposit offers, we’ll see the bonus in our accounts in a few weeks.
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I get a commission at no cost to you if you decide to make a purchase through my links. Visit this page for more information. The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of the offers mentioned may have expired.
Capital One 360 Existing Customer Offer
Capital One has sent out emails promoting this offer to customers with an existing Capital One 360 Performance Savings account. Existing customers can get either of the following:
- Get a $450 bonus when you deposit $50,000 or more of new money by May 13, 2022 and maintain the balance in the account until 11:59 p.m. ET, August 11, 2022.
- Get a $150 bonus when you deposit $20,000–$49,999.99 of new money by May 13, 2022 and maintain the balance in the account until 11:59 p.m. ET, August 11, 2022.
The offer appears targeted. Check your email inbox (and spam mail) to see if you received a message from Capital One. Here’s the copy of the email:
“⏰ Time’s almost up to earn up to a $450 bonus🎁
You’ve been a great customer. So we’re saying thanks by offering up to $450 for adding money to your 360 Savings account. As always, your dollars are safely FDIC insured up to the allowable limits.
But the offer is only available for a limited time. We’ll tell you how to earn it—but how to spend it? We’ll leave that to you. Here’s how it works:
😉👉 If you’ve already made your deposit, you’re on step #2.
- Earn a $150 bonus when you deposit $20,000 or more, or a $450 bonus when you deposit $50,000 or more, of new money from an external account into your 360 Savings account ending in 4979 by May 13, 2022.
- Keep your deposit in your account until at least August 12, 2022.
- Once you get your bonus, you decide what to do with it!”
And here’s the landing page of the offer.
Terms & Conditions
- This bonus offer is meant only for the original recipient. Those who are not the original recipient will not receive a bonus offer.
- Increase your current balance by depositing $20,000 or more of new money from an external bank account into your 360 Money Market account mentioned by the last 4 digits of the account number in the communication you received by May 14, 2022, and 11:59 p.m. ET on 30, 2020. Transfers between Capital One accounts will not qualify. Any portion of your 360 Money Market account balance, including new deposits, that has been withdrawn and redeposited back into that account will also not qualify. The amount of your bonus will be determined as follows:
• $150 bonus – The money you deposited from an external bank was between $20,000 and $49,999.99 (Lower Tier), and you maintain the balance in the account until 11:59 p.m ET, August 11, 2022.
- • $450 bonus – The money you deposited from an external bank was $50,000 or more (Higher Tier), and you maintain the balance in the account until 11:59 p.m ET, August 11, 2022.
- If your balance drops to the Lower Tier at any point between 12:00 a.m. ET on May 14, 2022, and 11:59 p.m. on August 11, 2022, you’ll earn the Lower Tier bonus. If your deposited balance drops below the Lower Tier, you will not qualify for a cash bonus. If you make additional deposits after May 13, 2022 to reach the Higher Tier, you’ll only be eligible for the Lower Tier bonus.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other Capital One offers. The bonus is only valid for one account.
The Bottom Line
This is a pretty good offer for existing customers. It works out to a 4.20% annualized return over the required three-month holding period when you factor in both the deposit bonus and the current 0.60% APY offered on the account..
Remember, even though everyone can see the promotion through the link I provided, only those who received the promotional email will get the bonus.
I’m giving this two thumbs up for for existing Capital One 360 Performance Savings customers. They have a similar
new customer sign up bonus (expired), but this is one of the rare occasions that existing customers get a bonus for depositing more money into their account.
Looking for more bank bonuses? Check out the list of the best bank sign-up offers for new customers.