Novo is offering a $40 referral bonus when you open a new account using the referral code AshleyPham and fund it within 30 days of account opening.
The top-rated Novo checking account is free and takes minutes to sign-up. Learn more about awesome perks of this bank account and get a step-by-step guide on how to receive the sign-up bonus below.
For more current bank offers, see our bank bonuses page. The most popular offers are from Chase Bank, SoFi, and Axos Bank.
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I get a commission at no cost to you if you decide to make a purchase through my links. Visit this page for more information. The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of the offers mentioned may have expired.
What is Novo?
Novo is a business banking platform that offers a free business checking account which has been consistently rated as one of the top business bank accounts for small businesses.
We also awarded Novo first place when we ranked the best business checking accounts due to its low costs, unlimited fee-free transactions, and integration with popular business tools like QuickBooks and Stripe. There are no hidden fees and no minimum balance requirements.
You can easily open an account in minutes. Plus, when you open a Novo account using the referral code or referral link found below, you’ll score a $40 bonus!
Novo Referral Code
Open a Novo account with referral code “AshleyPham” and get a $40 bonus when you deposit $100 or more within 30 days of account opening.
Referral Bonus Step-by-Step Guide
- Open a Novo business checking account using this link.
- Enter the Novo referral code AshleyPham during account registration.
- Fund your account with $100 or more within 30 days of account opening.
- Maintain at least $100 for the next 30 days.
- Receive a $40 referral bonus after meeting the qualifications.
Can you open a business bank account?
A lot of people think they can’t open a business bank account because they don’t have an Employer Identification Number (EIN). That’s simply not true.
Many small businesses are run by individuals (sole proprietors). Do you sell on eBay, blog online, or have a side hustle? Then you have a business.
So when you open a business bank account like this Novo business checking account, just use your Social Security number during the application process.
Novo Business Banking – Benefits & Perks
Novo is the most competitive business account I’ve come across. Besides an Insufficient Funds Fee (NSF) and an Uncollected Funds Returned Fee, both which at $27 per occurrence, there are no other fees.
|Monthly Service Charge||$0|
|Early Account Closing Fee||$0|
|Incoming Domestic or Foreign Wire Transfers||$0|
|Debit Card Replacement||$0|
|Physical Check Bill Payment||$0|
|Paper Statement Fee||$0|
Novo offers a crazy amount of perks for customers, including ones from the following merchants:
- Stripe = $20,000 in fee-free card processing ($500 value)
- Google Ads = $500 in credits when you spend $500 on Google Ads ($500 value)
- Snapchat = $150 in Snapchat Ads credits ($150 value)
- Google Cloud = $300 in Google Cloud credits ($300 value)
- Gusto = 100% discount on first 3 months of any Gusto package ($500 value)
- Intuit Quickbooks = 30% discount on first 6 months of any QuickBooks Online package ($150 value)
- HubSpot = 30% off first year subscription + 15% off following years ($1,400 value per seat)
- Segment = $25,000 in Segment Credits for first 2 years ($25,000 value)
- Zendesk = Free 6 months on any Zendesk Suite licenses ($540 value per seat)
I find Google Cloud and Stripe benefits the most helpful.
Google Cloud is great for backing up important files and taking credit card payments in-person (my friends never carry cash either) for free up to $20,000 is very nice.
The Bottom Line
This is simply an awesome bank account that I would have signed up for regardless of any available promo. The referral bonus is just icing on the cake and has an easy requirement that the majority of us can do.
Many readers have mentioned that they’re highly interested in business bank account bonuses, and more so after learning that pretty much anyone can open one. We’ll make an effort to write more content around this going forward.