Chase is offering a $300 bonus for new business checking customers that open a Chase Business Complete Banking account! Learn more about this Chase business bank bonus and how to take advantage of the offer!
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I get a commission at no cost to you if you decide to make a purchase through my links. Visit this page for more information. The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of the offers mentioned may have expired.
Chase Business Complete Banking $300 Bonus
Chase is offering a $300 bonus when you open a Chase Business Complete Banking account!
To earn the bonus, simply follow these three easy steps:
- Open a new Chase Business Complete Checking account with the link provided in this post
- Deposit a total of $2,000 or more in new money within 30 days of enrollment and maintain a $2,000 balance for 60 days
- Complete 5 qualifying transactions within 90 days of enrollment (qualifying transactions include debit card purchases, Chase QuickAccept deposits, Chase QuickDeposit, ACH (credits), wires (credits and debits), and Bill Pay.
The $300 bonus will be deposited into your account 15 days after you have completed the above offer requirements.
This Chase business checking account features:
- Earn $300 when you open a new Chase Business Complete Checking account. For new Chase business checking customers with qualifying activities.
- More ways to waive fees. Multiple options to waive the Monthly Service Fee, including maintaining a minimum daily balance or purchases on your Chase Ink® Business credit card
- Built-in card acceptance. Accept card payments anytime, anywhere in the U.S., and get transparent pricing with Chase QuickAccept℠.
- Same-day deposits with QuickAccept℠. Free up the cash you need to keep your business moving forward with same-day deposits at no additional cost.
- Alerts to help you stay on top of your account activity.
- Easy account management through Chase Business online and the Chase Mobile® app.
- Unlimited electronic deposits, ACH and Chase QuickDeposit℠.
- Convenient access to 16,000 ATMs and more than 4,700 branches.
How Do I Get The $300 Bonus?
Click the above link to reach Chase’s landing page for this promotion. You can either:
- Apply online directly through the link or
- Enter your email address to have an offer coupon emailed to you and bring it to a Chase Branch
Am I Eligible For The $300 Bonus?
You are eligible for the $300 bonus if you’re considered a new Chase business checking account customer, which means:
- You haven’t enrolled in a new business checking account opening related bonus in the last 2 years
To be more clear for those who previously received a Chase business checking account bonus, Chase considers the start of the 2 year timeline to be the date of your last enrollment date in the offer, not the date you received the bonus.
For example, let’s say today is October 1, 2021.
If you last opened a business checking account on September 30, 2019 and received the account opening bonus on October 30, 2019, you’re still eligible for this bonus because the two year requirement is based on when you opened the account.
Can I Open a Business Checking Account Without a Business?
A lot of people think they can’t open a business bank account because they don’t have an Employer Identification Number (EIN). That’s simply not true.
Many small businesses are run by individuals. Do you sell on eBay, blog online, or have a side hustle? Then you have a business.
So when you open a business bank account like this Chase Business Complete Banking checking account, just use your Social Security number during the application process.
What Are The Offer Details?
Household Limit: None
Direct Deposit Required: No
Early Account Termination Fee: Must keep the account open for 6 months or you’ll forfeit the bonus
What Are The Fees?
This Chase business checking account has a monthly service fee of $15, but it can be waived to $0, when any one of the following is met during each monthly statement period:
- Maintain a $2,000 minimum daily balance OR
- Use a Chase Ink Business card for $2,000 in purchases OR
- Deposit at least $2,000 from QuickAccept and/or other eligible Chase Merchant Services OR
- Link a Chase Private Client checking account
For information on other associated fees, read this PDF document that details everything you need to know about the Chase Business Complete Banking account.
The Bottom Line
I’m a big fan of Chase and have been deep in their ecosystem for years now as a cardholder of the Chase Sapphire Reserve, Chase Ink Cash, and Chase Hyatt credit cards along with having a Chase checking and savings account.
I plan on opening this business checking account soon to manage and pay for my blog’s expenses. The $300 bonus is the driving force for me to finally apply.
Just be sure to keep your account open for at least six months. While there’s no account closing fee, you’ll forfeit the bonus if you close your account before then.
Responses to this post below are not provided by or commissioned by any bank advertisers. Responses have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.