Earn up to a $400 bonus when you open a Chase Business Complete Checking® account with qualifying activities! Learn more about this Chase business checking bonus and how to take advantage of the offer below!
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I get a commission at no cost to you if you decide to make a purchase through my links. Visit this page for more information. The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of the offers mentioned may have expired.
Chase Business Complete Checking® $400 Bonus
Chase is offering a $400 when you open a Chase Business Complete checking account and complete qualifying activities! To earn the bonus, simply follow these three easy steps:
- Open a new Chase Business Complete checking account with this link.
- Deposit a minimum deposit of $2,000 in new money within 30 days of enrollment and maintain the balance for 60 days.
- Complete 5 qualifying transactions within 90 days of enrollment – qualifying transactions include debit card purchases, accepting credit and debit card payments with QuickAccept, Chase QuickDeposit, ACH (credits), wires (credits and debits), and Chase Online Bill Pay.
The bonus will be deposited into your account 15 days after you have completed the above offer requirements.
This Chase business checking account features:
- Earn $400 when you open a new Chase Business Complete Checking® account. For new Chase business checking customers with qualifying activities.
- Multiple ways to waive the Monthly Service Fee, including maintaining a minimum daily balance or purchases on your Chase Ink® Business credit card.
- Full-service business banking. Convenient access to all your business banking services in one place — lending, checking, credit card and payment solutions.
- Your choice of payment types. Choose from a full range of options for accepting payments and making deposits that include Zelle®, Online Bill Pay, wire transfers and ACH payments.
- Convenient access to payment processing. Process all major debit and credit cards with QuickAccept®. It’s a built-in feature with your Business Complete Checking account.
- Helping you save money. Multiple ways to waive service fees and unlimited digital transactions helps you keep more of your money.
- Full-featured banking online and on-the-go. Manage your business’ finances on your terms with the latest online and mobile banking technology.
- Trusted and secure financial partner. Chase is committed to helping you grow and protect your business.
How Do I Get The $400 Bonus?
This is a publicly available offer that you can access by clicking the button below:
- Apply online directly through the link or
- Enter your email address to have an offer coupon emailed to you and bring it to a Chase Branch
What Are The Offer Details?
Household Limit: None
Direct Deposit Required: No
Early Account Termination Fee: None
Am I Eligible For The Bonus?
You are eligible for the bonus if you’re considered a new Chase business checking account customer, which means:
- You haven’t enrolled in a new business checking account opening related bonus in the last 2 years
To be more clear for those who previously received a Chase business checking account bonus, Chase considers the start of the 2 year timeline to be the date of your last enrollment date in the offer, not the date you received the bonus.
For example, let’s say today is October 1, 2023.
If you last opened a business checking account on September 30, 2021 and received the account opening bonus on October 30, 2021, you’re still eligible for this bonus because the two year requirement is based on when you opened the account.
Can I Open a Business Checking Account Without a Business?
A lot of people think they can’t open a business bank account because they don’t have an Employer Identification Number (EIN). That’s simply not true.
Many small businesses are run by individuals. Do you sell on eBay, blog online, or have a side hustle? Then you have a business.
So when you open a business bank account like this Chase Business Complete checking account, just use your Social Security number during the application process.
What Are The Fees?
This Chase business checking account has a monthly service fee of $15, but it can be waived to $0, when any one of the following is met during each monthly statement period:
- Maintain a $2,000 minimum daily balance OR
- Use a Chase Ink Business card for $2,000 in purchases OR
- Deposit at least $2,000 from QuickAccept and/or other eligible Chase Merchant Services OR
- Link a Chase Private Client checking account OR
- Provide valid, qualifying proof of military status (active or veteran)
For information on other associated fees, read this PDF document that details everything you need to know about the Chase Business Complete Banking account.
Chase Business Checking Bonus Terms & Conditions
- Checking offer is not available to existing businesses with Chase business checking accounts, local, state or Federal Government entities or agencies, Not for Profit organizations, Political Action Committees, or those with campaign or other political accounts, or whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance within the last 3 years from account opening.
- Signers can receive one new business checking account opening-related offer every two years from the last offer enrollment date. Only one offer per account.
- To receive the business checking offer:
- #1) Open: Open a new Chase Business Complete Checking® account. To open a Chase Performance Business Checking® (or Chase Performance Business Checking® with Interest) account or Chase Platinum Business Checking℠ account, please visit a branch. Accounts are subject to approval.
- #2) Fund: Deposit a total of $2,000 or more in new money into your new checking account within 30 days of offer enrollment.
- #3) Maintain: Maintain at least a $2,000 balance for 60 days from the offer enrollment. The new money cannot be funds held by your business at Chase or its affiliates; and 4) Complete: Complete 5 qualifying transactions within 90 days of offer enrollment. Qualifying transactions are: debit card purchases, accepting credit and debit card payments with QuickAccept®, Chase QuickDeposit℠, ACH (Credits), wires (Credits and Debits), Chase Online℠ Bill Pay. ACH (Debits), Person to Person payments such as Zelle® and online transfers to Chase credit card(s) are not considered qualifying transactions.
- After you have completed all the above checking requirements, Chase Bank will deposit the offer amount in your new account within 15 days.
- To receive this offer, the enrolled account must not be closed or restricted at the time of payout. Offer is good for one-time use.
- Employees of JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. and our affiliates are not eligible.
- Chase reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time without notice.
- Offers are considered interest and may be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT (or Form 1042-S, if applicable).
The Bottom Line
This is $100 more than the previous offer of $300. I’m a big fan of Chase and have been deep in their ecosystem for years as a cardholder of the Chase Sapphire Reserve, Chase Ink Cash, and Chase Hyatt credit cards along with having a personal checking and savings account.
I plan on opening this business checking account soon to manage and pay for my blog’s expenses. The $400 bonus is the driving force for me to finally apply.
Just be sure to keep your account open for at least six months. While there’s no account closing fee, you may forfeit the bonus if you close your account before then.