Axos Bank is offering a $100 bonus for opening a checking and savings account. It’s also one of the few banks that offer competitive rates for saving your money. Learn more about this $100 offer below and how you can combine this with another bonus!
$100 BONUS PROMO
Open an account with this link and enter the promo code GET100 during the sign-up process to get a $100 bonus!
Ninja Update 6/5/21: Offer has expired, but Aspiration has a similar offer for $220!
Axos Bank $100 Checking + Savings Overview
Axos is offering a new promotion where you can grab a $100 bonus while being paid a competitive rate:
- Earn 0.61% APY (as of 5/2/21) with interest compounded daily and no monthly fees.
- For a limited time, get a $100 bonus when you open a High Yield Savings account and Essential Checking account when you use the promo code GET100.
Axos almost never gives a consumer bank account bonus so I’d jump on this before the promo is over. The offer is available nationwide.
How To Earn The Bonus:
To receive the $100 bonus, you need to:
- Open your new Essential Checking account at the same time as your High Yield Savings account.
- Apply the promo code ‘GET100‘ during account sign-up.
- Make a direct deposit totaling at least $1,000 within the first 60 days of account opening to your Essential Checking account.
The bonus will be deposited into your checking account within 5 business days of your third statement cycle date.
Where Do I Enroll?
You can enroll with the direct link above. It will bring you to the offer’s landing page where you can either open an account by clicking any of the orange ‘Get Started‘ or ‘Open an Account‘ buttons.
Who Qualifies For The Axos $100 Bonus?
Everyone is eligible for one new account-related bonus per calendar year from Axos.
In layman terms, that means you’ll qualify for the bonus if you didn’t get one this year yet. Examples:
- You received your last Axos new account bonus on December 31 of the prior year = you’re eligible for this promotion.
- You received your last Axos new account bonus on April 15 of this year = you’re not eligible for this promotion
What Are The Details?
Household Limit: None
Direct Deposit Required: Yes, $1,000 (see what counts as a direct deposit)
Soft/Hard Pull: Soft
Early Account Termination Fee: Must keep the account open for 180 days or an early closure fee of $50 may apply
Axos is a customer-friendly bank so they don’t charge any fees other banks typically do.
- No monthly maintence fees
- No minimum balance requirements
- Free ATM card upon request
They do charge a $50 early account termination fee if you close the account within the first 180 days, so leave your account open for that time period.
Terms & Conditions
- Application using promo code GET100 must be submitted before 11:59pm PST on 05/31/2021 to qualify.
- You must open your new Essential Checking account at the same time as your High Yield Savings account and have a Direct Deposit totaling at least $1,000 from a third party within the first 60 days of account opening to your Essential Checking account to qualify for this bonus.
- Bonus will be deposited into your new checking account within 5 business days of your third statement cycle date.
- Accounts must remain open for 180 days or an early closure fee of $50 may apply. Must be new funds to receive bonus credit.
- Bank reserves the right to limit each customer to one new account-related gift incentive per calendar year.
The Bottom Line
Personally, I’ll be doing this deal.
I make a lot of money from bank bonuses every year and while $100 isn’t one of the biggest bank bonuses available, this one is real easy with minimum effort involved.
I’ll include this offer in the list of best bank account opening bonuses.