Get $100 referral bonus when you open a new M1 Finance account and deposit at least $5,000 within 30 days of account opening.
This is one of the easiest investing sign-up bonus available. Full details of this referral offer below. For other M1 welcome offers, promos, and bonuses, see our M1 Finance Promotions page.
Ninja Update: Referral bonuses have been increased from $10 to $100!
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I get a commission at no cost to you if you decide to make a purchase through my links. Visit this page for more information. The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of the offers mentioned may have expired.
M1 Finance Referral Bonus
Earn a $100 referral bonus when you open a M1 account and deposit at least $5,000 within 30 days.
How To Get $100 Referral Bonus:
- Open a M1 Finance account using this link.
- Fund your account with at least $5,000 within 30 days of account opening.
- Maintain deposit amount for 30 days.
- Receive a $100 bonus within 14 business days of completing requirements.
Referral Terms & Conditions
- This referral offer is valid only for new M1 account users.
- To qualify for the $100 referral bonus, referred users must sign up and make deposits of at least the minimum required amount into a brokerage or retirement account within 30 days of account approval and maintain that initial deposit amount for 30 days.
M1 Finance Referral Program
Once you open and fund your M1 Finance account, you can participate in M1’s referral program and get $100 for every friend and family that uses your link to open an account and fund it with $5,000.
They also will get $100 for signing up so it’s a win-win situation!
Where To Find Your M1 Referral Link:
- Open the M1 mobile app or log in to your account through the website
- Tap the ‘Profile‘ icon on the top right-hand corner of the app or web browser
- Click ‘Refer and Earn‘ to find your M1 Finance referral link
The Bottom Line
Great referral bonus and a good reason to try out M1 Finance.
For those who aren’t familiar with M1 Finance, it’s an investing account that combines a traditional brokerage with robo-advisor services. You can pick what you want to invest in and at what ratio and M1 Finance will automatically rebalance your portfolio for free to make sure you within your allocation.