Get up to a $3,000 cash bonus when you open an Ally Invest account with their latest promotion!
Ally Invest is offering a bonus between $100 to $3,000 with this promotion. See the details on the latest Ally Invest promotions, offers, and bonuses below.
Ally Invest $3,000 Bonus Offer
Ally is offering a bonus of up to $3,000 when you open an Ally Invest Self-Directed account.
Ally Invest is owned by Ally Financial, one of the biggest online-only banks in the nation. Ally Invest features:
- $0 commissions on eligible U.S. exchange-listed stock, ETF, and option trades
- Competitive options pricing at just $0.50 per contract
- Wide selection of ETFs from Vanguard, GlobalX, iShares, and more
- Up to $3,000 in bonus cash
The bonus amount you’ll receive is based on the total deposits or transfers that happen over the first 60 days of account opening. Here are the cash bonus levels by deposit/transfer amounts:
|$1MM – $1.99MM||$2,000|
|$500k – $999.9k||$1,200|
|$250k – $499.9k||$600|
|$100k – $249.9k||$300|
|$25k – $99.9k||$250|
|$10k – $24.9k||$100|
In addition to the bonus offer, you’ll also get free trades for 90 days.
How To Enroll In Bonus Promotion
You must open an Ally Invest account through the offer link above by 12/31/21 and fund your account within 60 days of account opening to qualify for the cash bonus.
If you’re transferring from another brokerage, Ally Invest will credit you the transfer fee your other brokerage may charge, up to $150, when you complete a first-time account transfer for $2,500 or more.
Do transfer from another brokerage, log into your account, select Transfers, then Investments, and then choose From Another Firm.
Your credit will be deposited to your account within 30 days of receipt of evidence of charge.
Ally Invest Bonus Terms & Conditions
- The minimum qualifying deposit to receive a cash bonus is $10,000.
- Accounts will be reviewed 60 days after account opening to determine the total qualifying deposit.
- Corresponding cash bonus will be credited to the account within 10 business days
- Once the bonus is credited to the account, the bonus and qualifying deposit (minus any trading losses) is not available for withdrawal for 300 days.
- If the qualifying deposit is withdrawn, the bonus may be revoked.
Additional terms and conditions for the promotional offer can be found here.
The Bottom Line
Unlike their previous promotions, this offer is available to the public – there’s no targeted language this time around.
It’s a huge bonus that rivals the Chase Private Client and Citi Personal Wealth Management bonuses (Chase is offering a $3,000 bonus for those that can deposit $500,000 while Citi is offering a $3,500 bonus for those that can fund their account with $2,000,000).
It’s great that there are multiple bonus tiers as getting the maximum $3,000 bonus will be challenging for most people.
Keep in mind you need to keep the funds in the account for 60 days to trigger the bonus and then maintain it for an additional 300 days to avoid the bonus being clawed back.
I’ll include this in my list of the best bank bonuses.