Get a free share of Bank of America stock for each person you successfully refer to Moomoo! Your friend can get up to 15 free stocks.
Full details below!
Thank you to Moomoo for sponsoring this post. Although The Money Ninja was paid for our time, all opinions are our own.
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I get a commission at no cost to you if you decide to make a purchase through my links. Visit this page for more information. The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of the offers mentioned may have expired.
Moomoo is a stock trading app I previously wrote about and it’s one of my favorite platforms for investing. It has outstanding features, including:
- Free stock offer that’s actually worth a considerable amount
- Commission-free trading of U.S. stocks, ETFs, and ADRs
- Free Level 2 market data (most stock apps charge a subscription fee for this)
- Free extended hours trading sessions
- Supports the ability to sell short and trade on margin
- Investors can trade Asian-based equity (Hong Kong and Chinese A-shares
- No minimum deposit to open an account, no monthly maintenance or service fees
- Paper trading to learn the ins and outs before investing real money
New to Moomoo? Sign up and get 15 free shares of stock worth up to $2,000 each. And now for a limited time, you can also earn a free share of BAC stock with their latest referral offer!
For each person that signs up for the Moomoo app with your referral link and deposits at least $100, you’ll get a free share of Bank of America (Ticker: BAC).
As of 11/20/22, a share of BAC is worth approximately ~$37.19.
|6-12 Free Stocks||Link|
|15 Free Stocks||Link|
|1 Free Stock ($25)||Link|
|$150 Cash Bonus||Link|
|Up to $500||Link|
|1 Free Stock (Up To $225)||Link|
|$10 Cash Bonus||Link|
The Bottom Line
Great promotion! This should be an easy win for people. Be sure to check out all other free stock promotions.
- The experiences of the influencer may not be representative of the experiences of other Moomoo users.
- Any comments or opinions provided by the influencer are their own and not necessarily the views of MFI, MTI or Moomoo.
- Moomoo does not endorse any trading strategies that may be discussed or promoted therein and are not responsible for any services provided by the influencer.
- The content is for informational and educational purposes only and is not investment advice or a recommendation to engage in any investment or financial strategy.
- Investing involves risk and the potential to lose principal. Investment and financial decisions should always be made based on your specific financial needs, objectives, goals, time horizon and risk tolerance.