Moomoo is the latest stock trading app that lets you buy stocks with $0 commission. Not a Moomoo customer yet? Open an account and earn up to 4 free shares of stock!
NEW MOOMOO USER BONUS
Earn 4 FREE stocks when you sign up with this link.
Doesn’t it feel like just yesterday when Robinhood was the only game in town? They disrupted the traditional business model of trading stocks with their zero commission fee structure.
While that doesn’t seem like a big deal now, back then well-known brokerages were charging $10-$50 to buy and sell stocks. The high trading fees discouraged the middle-class from investing. Now, commissions for the most part are a thing of the past thanks to fee-free brokerage apps like Robinhood, Webull, and Moomoo.
What sets Moomoo apart from the other stock apps? Along with offering fee-free trading like its competitors, Moomoo also provides users the ability to see real-time data such as live buying and selling of stocks. This is called Level 2 data, which is rare to get for free.
Moomoo 4 Free Stocks Offer
New Moomoo users can use my exclusive link to open an account and get up to 4 free stocks!
Normal referral links only get 2 free stocks, but thanks to The Money Ninja’s partnership with Moomoo, ninja readers will get double the amount of free stocks:
- 1st Free Stock: When your net deposit reaches $100, you’ll get a free stock worth between $8-$1000.
- 2nd Free Stock: When your net deposit reaches $1500, you’ll get a free stock worth between $8-$1000.
- 3rd + 4th Free Stock: When your net deposit reaches $5,000 or more, you’ll get an additional 2 free stocks worth between $16-$2000.
You’re 100% guaranteed to win free stocks. What stocks you’ll get are randomly selected through a lottery drawing. Here are the odds of what you can win:
- 1 in 100 chance to win Tesla (TLSA), Microsoft (MSFT), Apple (APPL), Facebook (FB), or Bank of America
- 1 in 50 chance to win Walmart (WMT), Starbucks (SBUX), Coca-Cola (KO), Gap (GPS), or Ford (F)
How To Get Free Stocks
- Sign up for a Moomoo account
- Deposit the required amounts into your new Moomoo account within 90 days of account opening
- Receive your free stocks
To deposit money into your account, click the “Me” icon at the bottom right-hand corner of the Moomoo app, tap the “Deposit” button (circled in red in the screenshot below), and follow the on-screen directions:
Moomoo uses Plaid to connect to your bank account securely. Plaid is a technology platform that’s companies use to keep you safe. You can read more about Plaid here.
Moomoo Referral Program
Once you have your own Moomoo stock account, you can take part in Moomoo’s referral program and earn even more free stocks!
For every person you invite to join, you’ll both earn 2 free stocks.
As soon as your friend signs up and deposits $100 or more, Moomoo will credit each of your accounts with a reward stock valued between $4 and $200. Then, after they deposit a total of $1,500 or more, Moomoo will give each of your accounts an additional reward stock valued between $10 and $1,000!
How To Refer Friends
- Tap the “Me” icon at the bottom right-hand corner of the Moomoo app
- Tap “Free Stocks“
- Tap “Invite Friends” to share your referral link
- Your friend must sign up via your referral link and deposit the required amounts for the free stocks within 90 days of registering their account
Here’s a screenshot of what the ‘Me‘ page looks like with the ‘Free Stocks‘ button located near the middle of the screen. Clicking that button will bring you to the page where you can get your unique referral link to share with your friends and family:
How To Redeem Free Reward Stocks
After you make a successful referral, it’s time to find out what your free stocks are!
Head on back to the ‘Me‘ section mentioned in the previous section and click on ‘Free Stocks‘ to get to your referral page. Here, you’ll see how many free stocks are waiting for you (the number next to ‘My Rewards‘). Next, tap ‘My Rewards‘ to begin the process of claiming your stocks:
On the following screen, click ‘Claim‘ to bring up the gumball machine where you’ll draw your free stocks:
Now, simply tap the gumball machine and it will randomly give you a free stock from its inventory. Remember that you’re 100% guaranteed to win free stocks. What stocks you’ll get are randomly selected through a lottery drawing with the following odds:
- 1 in 250 chance to win Tesla (TLSA), Netflix (NTLX), Apple (APPL), Facebook (FB), or Adobe (ADBE)
- 1 in 100 chance to win Disney (DIS), Microsoft (MSFT), Starbucks (SBUX), IBM (IBM), or Coca-Cola (KO)
- 1 in 1.04 chance to win stocks valued between $4-$15
A notification will pop up and let you know what you’ve won. For example, I received a free stock worth over $30:
Other Free Stock Offers:
|1 Free Stock (Up To $225)||Link|
|2 Free Stocks (Up To $1,850)||Link|
|1 Free Stock (Up To $50)||Link|
|1 Free Stock (Up To $5)||Link|
|5 Free Stocks (Up To $4,015)||Link|
|4 Free Stocks (Up To $3,200)||Link|
|200 Free Stocks (Up To $600)||Link|
|1 Free Stock ($50)||Link|
The Bottom Line
I love competition because companies fight to get our business. Most of these stock apps like Moomoo are offering free stocks with relatively easy requirements.
Since these apps aren’t credit card products, it doesn’t really matter how many stock accounts you open. They won’t affect your credit score. You don’t even have to keep all of them active if you’re doing this solely for the free stocks.
I recently opened a Moomoo account and received a share of SunPower (SPWR), two shares of General Electric (GE), and a share of Ford (F). All together, the stocks are worth $72!
For readers considering opening an account to get the stock bonuses, thank you for using my referral link and supporting the site.